We are in constant contact with universities and institutions in order to keep track of the latest findings and to use them together with our know-how and many years of practical experience. Innovative solutions based on current, technological research results are thus created.
The practical application of science
Thanks to our excellently-trained staff, we are able to pool highly-qualified knowledge within the company and to use it for your projects. Supplementing this valuable basis with an openness to new technologies is also part of our corporate culture. We have therefore been very successful in meeting the requirements of our customers in accordance with the wide variety of industries that they are active in.
We continually augment our know-how to the complete satisfaction of our customers. For example
- For the following industries
- Food and alcohol/tobacco industry
- Organic/technical chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Primary industries
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Water management
- Waste disposal industry
- Implemented in laboratories and pilot plants
- By means of tests related to the following criteria
- High degree of economic efficiency
- High productivity level
- Avoidance of waste materials
- Energy savings
- With notable successes in the fields of thermal, physical, mechanical and chemical separation methods.